Our registered dietitians will help you improve your eating patterns. They may also recommend a special diet to help you manage your condition. Most sessions are one-on-one with the dietitian.
Our services may focus on:
- acute micronutrient deficiencies
- electrolyte abnormalities
- renal and heart failure
- severe nausea and / or vomiting
- severe unintentional weight loss
To use our services, you must:
- be 18 years or older
- have referral from your doctor
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
Outpatient Nutrition Services, Main floor