Our hospital offers diagnostic imaging for emergency patients, inpatients and outpatients.
Types of tests
- fluoroscopy: a look at your body structures and systems in motion
- general radiography (X-ray): a look inside your body, for example, at bones and organs
- ultrasound: a look at your organs, blood vessels and tissues using sound waves
What to bring to your test
- two pieces of government-issued identification (such as your healthcare card and driver’s license)
- a requisition from your doctor
We see patients with the most urgent medical needs first. You may need to wait longer than expected for this reason.