There are many resources to help Alberta researchers with their projects. Here are some of the most prominent:
- Alberta Clinical Research Roadmap: provides step-by-step information on how to conduct a research project from conception to completion
- Alberta Clinical Research Consortium – Glossary: offers consistent terminology for developing streamlined provincewide processes. The resource includes a searchable index of Alberta-specific clinical health research terms and acronyms as well as classification systems.
- Common Definitions within Health (Alberta Health Services): promotes a shared understanding of the knowledge-generating continuum for those who creating and using new knowledge
- Alberta SPOR SUPPORT Unit: offers many services to support researchers in patient-oriented research
- N2 Standard Operating Procedures: help researchers in all phases of their research projects. Email email@example.com for access.
- General Guidelines for Accessing Paper Records Held in Health Records Departments
- REB Exchange