Paramedical professional Bonnyville Health Centre
If your employee group includes paramedical professionals and you will be working at Bonnyville Health Centre, you are covered under the Terms and Conditions for Paramedical Professional employees. If you have questions, contact your manager.
If you are eligible, you must enroll in benefit offerings within the first 31 days of initial eligibility as per your employee grouping. We will notify you through your Covenant Health email when you can elect benefits.
Learn more about benefits and pension at Covenant Health.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For information about your probation period, contact your manager.
Previous experience, portability and site transfers
Recognition of previous experience
We may recognize relevant work experience hours from previous positions or employers to determine your salary placement. This only applies to time worked before your start date with us.
You will be placed at Step 1 of the salary grid for your job classification. To have your rate of pay adjusted, you must submit your previous experience for review.
Portability and site transfers
Email HRBusinessSupport@covenanthealth.ca for more information.
See recognition of previous experience, portability and site transfers for more details. You will need your employee ID to submit these requests.
Temporary license, registration or practice permit
Once you receive your full license/registration/practice permit, you will need to submit the following through the HR Contact Centre ServiceHub:
- License and Practice Permit Cover Form
- copy of your new license/registration/practice permit
- copy of the results of your exam or date you became eligible for full registration, where applicable
You will not be eligible for increments until your full license, registration or practice permit has been submitted and processed.
How to submit through the HR Contact Centre ServiceHub
- Log in to the HR Contact Centre ServiceHub
- Under Get Support, select HR Catalogue
- Select HR Administration from the Categories, then the Rate of Pay tile
- Under Request Type, select Education/license
- Under Please type your request, specify "For review by HRBSSS, Covenant Health for license/practice permit changes" and upload the documents identified above.